On September 13th, 2017 the National Commission of the Independent and Self-Governing Trade Union “Solidarity” (Polish abbr. NSZZ “Solidarność”) and the Stanisław Flis Foundation “Pomerania Archives” have signed an agreement regarding cooperation in promoting archival materials from the holdings of the Historical Archives of the National Commission of NSZZ “Solidarność”. It aims at regular publication of documents and their descriptions in Polish and English languages. The forthcoming presentations include shares for the construction of the monument for the shipyard workers killed in 1970, envelopes of the Social Committee for the construction of the monuments for the victims of December 1970 in Gdynia with post stamps, postcards and promotional materials, calendars from the Secret Printing House of NSZZ “Solidarnść” in the J. Pilsudski Repair Shipyard in Gdańsk from 1987-1989, slides of the priest Hilary Jastak, posters of Craftsmen Solidarity and the report on the agreement between the Government Commission and Inter-Enterprise Strike Committee on September the 3rd, 1980 in the “Manifest lipcowy” Coal Mine in Jastrzębie Zdrój.
We encourage you to follow our news from the Solidarity Archives. We plan to publish new archival materials at least once a month.
- Badge pins worn on clothing to commemorate Working People’s Pilgrimages
- Texts of protocols to the agreements signed in Gdańsk, Szczecin, Jastrzębie and Katowice
- Posters and leaflets related to social agreements, workers’ self-management and strike actions
- Badge pins worn on clothing to commemorate Pope John Paul II’s pastoral visits to Poland
- Citizens’ Committee for the Construction of the Katyn Massacre Monument
- May 1981 birthday wishes for Pope John Paul II
- The Bydgoszcz Provocation
- The National Executive Committee of the Independent Self-governing Trade Union “Solidarity”
- Solidarity Trade Union Committee at the Polish Ocean Lines in Gdynia
- Strike at the Technical University of Gdansk