On September 13th, 2017 the National Commission of the Independent and Self-Governing Trade Union “Solidarity” (Polish abbr. NSZZ “Solidarność”) and the Stanisław Flis Foundation “Pomerania Archives” have signed an agreement regarding cooperation in promoting archival materials from the holdings of the Historical Archives of the National Commission of NSZZ “Solidarność”. It aims at regular publication of documents and their descriptions in Polish and English languages. The forthcoming presentations include shares for the construction of the monument for the shipyard workers killed in 1970, envelopes of the Social Committee for the construction of the monuments for the victims of December 1970 in Gdynia with post stamps, postcards and promotional materials, calendars from the Secret Printing House of NSZZ “Solidarnść” in the J. Pilsudski Repair Shipyard in Gdańsk from 1987-1989, slides of the priest Hilary Jastak, posters of Craftsmen Solidarity and the report on the agreement between the Government Commission and Inter-Enterprise Strike Committee on September the 3rd, 1980 in the “Manifest lipcowy” Coal Mine in Jastrzębie Zdrój.
We encourage you to follow our news from the Solidarity Archives. We plan to publish new archival materials at least once a month.
- Solidarity Trade Union Committee at the Polish Ocean Lines in Gdynia
- Strike at the Technical University of Gdansk
- Strike at the Medical Academy of Gdansk
- Appeals of the Temporary Coordination Committee of NSZZ „Solidarność” from 1984-1987, AKKS 19/14
- August 1980 strikes in the Maritime Institute in Gdańsk
- Demands of the University of Gdansk Employees from August the 25th, 1980
- Solidarity Trade Union Committee by the Committee of Radio and Television in Warsaw, AKKS 347/61/1
- Archival material related to 3rd Pilgrimage of John Paul II to Poland
- August 1980 strikes in the Port of Gdańsk
- The Catholic Church files in the Ministry of Internal Affairs